Followers

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Hurt

Assalamualaikum wbt

Yesterday
I danced blissfully
Enjoying the sunset of my day
I did whatever I wanted to
I ran
I walked
I fell
I stood up again
And
Begun to run again.

Even I got hurt
It never left scars
It healed quickly
And the pain flew away
Without I realized.

Today
I know that 
I am not the same person anymore
I am a new version of me
Weaker
Thinker
Emotional
Grow my own world
What's wrong with me?
I am weird of my own self!

I always fall down
I don't have the strength to wake up
No more energy to run
I couldn't walk as cool as I were
Where's all my spirit gone away?
My world seems smaller
I couldn't do whatever I love to
Even though I am so eager
There's something blocking me.

Now
I am declaring to the whole world
I don't wanna be a weak person any longer
I am strong 
I am beautiful as I see myself in the mirror
I am pretty as I see myself in the camera
I am so lucky to be myself
And
Having mine as myself..

No
There's no way
For pains, scars, tears to leave their marks
No way!
I won't allow all of you to destroy my remaining life
I wanna beautify it with brighter colours
I wanna enjoy every second of my life 
With things that make me smile
All the time!

Pain!
Please don't ever you show yourself again
Go away!

Goodbye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment