Followers

Monday 15 October 2012

How do I live without the Ones I love ?

Assalamualaikum w.b.t..


How do I live without the ones I love?

Though, I couldn't see him anymore,
Though, I couldn't say things to him anymore,
Though, I couldn't sing him a song anymore,
But..
There is a secret to be told..

Do I see like a weak person?
Do I look sad?
Do I hardly smile?

Nope !
I am not..

There is a secret behind it.

I believe that,
This separation is just like a moment
Where the father goes to the workplace..
And, I am waiting as usual..
But, 
At this time it is a little bit longer..
As the time comes,
We will be meeting each other again..
Perhaps, in a better conditions.. Amiinn

So..
How do I live without the Ones I love? 

He sent me a lovely person who cares about me so much..
He makes me happy all the way..
He makes me even stronger right now..

Do you have any word to describe it?

AllahuAkbar! :') Thankyou Allah..


No comments:

Post a Comment