Followers

Tuesday 24 July 2012

I'm falling in love !

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.. 


Just wanna to share sumthing with you guys ! :)


Sometimes, when i woke up in the morning, I have this kind of feeling which is some sort like 'falling in love'.. Ngee~

But.. the matter is I don't know whom I love. It's just a feeling. It takes almost a week you know to 'recover'.. LOL~

Anyway, I always remember one thing. Allah is the creator of everything included such feeling; LOVE. So, its not a weird thing as Allah is Ar-Rahman and Ar-Rahim, isn;t ? 

Perhaps, Allah let me feel that LOVE, so I will never forget Allah who is such a wonderful LOVER =')

Also, it might be the 'splash' of HIS GREATEST LOVE.. It's not impossible right ? ^^

Are you in the same shoes ? =) *Yea. gang ! =D

Look at this quote which I love most ! It touched me *_*

"Jika benar cinta itu kerana ALLAH maka 
biarkanlah ia mengalir mengikut aliran ALLAH 
kerana hakikatnya ia berhulu dari ALLAH maka ia 
pun berhilir hanya kepada ALLAH :)



These are some pictures of mine when I was at Jabal Rahmah, 'Arafah which is a fulfilled place of du'a especially who asking for soul mate. 
Hopefuly, all the du'as made here will be answered.. And, of course included my du'a. :')



No comments:

Post a Comment